Sunday, 18 September 2022

my 18th birthday! ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Hello!! (≡^∇^≡)
My birthday was on 8 september, so this post is late (like all of my posts...) but who cares... 

There were only some people from my family , but thats ok, im going to meet with my friends soon!! 

^ my cake
It was supposed to look VERY diffrent, they did it like that in the bakery... But we didnt had time to do something about it so we just took it like that T-T

My hime gyaru co*de

^pic taken with my flip phone for the vibes hehe~

I have some pics of me cutting the cake ! 


^me with the money i got ♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡
I spended it all for new clothes v( ̄∇ ̄)v

💸💸💸

I feel so old now... I feel like i'm 15 years old or 16, not 18 ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

I feel like i wasted my teenage life because of my sickness... But i can't change that, so i will just try to have better life now as an adult! (I don't think it will ever get better, but i can lie to myself right? ) ╥﹏╥

Thats all ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment