Sunday, 14 August 2022

Pyrkon 2022 (very late post)

Im veeery late with this post... Because Pyrkon was in June and now its August... But who cares!! I really need to write about it even a little bit... And show our pictures... That was the first HANA GAL meet!! 

Day one...❀ Friday 
That day was my favourite! 
We went to eat some sushi 


And at the evening we went to the Dave Rodgers concert x.x!!! 


That was hard not to dance some parapara (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)


We got his autographs 


Also he complemented me and talked with me a little about gyaru lol 


I was so surprised ... And so happy
Day two... ❀
Lin and Mandarin joined us!! my two other friends also joined <3
I don't have that much pictures from that day 
We went to get some boba, talked and sit on the floor lol 




Day 3...

I was manba on that day i looked so cute!!! 
That day was mostly taking pictures and talking, that was our last day... 
When i was in my train to home i didnt had a place to sit TwT 3 hours of standing in a very hot train.... Never again...


More pictures on my instagram... Im to lazy to post them there sorry 😭 

Baybay!!!! ⊃ο<* 


No comments:

Post a Comment